Honda: Extreme Crimson Pearl - Paint Code R568P
Important: This is a 3 stage color and application. All 3 stage colors will include the Base coat color and Mid coat color.
All colors will come as "Standard" Shade unless stated. Other shades available on request.
All automotive paint colors require mixing 1-1 with Reducer.
This color will dry to a flat finish and will require a 2K Clear coat.
Cant find your color?
Please contact us, supplying the name and paint code of the color you require.
Application for 3 Stage colors:
- Always check color and spray test panels before spraying your product or project.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Place can(s) on a paint shaker or ensure the paint is fully stirred before reducing.
- Mix base coat 1-1 with Reducer and stir well.
- Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes flash time between coats.
- Leave 45-60 minutes to ensure its fully flashed off before applying mid coat.
- Mix mid coat 1-1 with Reducer and stir well.
- Apply 2-4 coats of mid coat depending on the desire color required. Leave 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Leave 60 minutes before applying 2K Show Clear.
- Apply our 2K Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss finish.