Metal Flake FX Paint - Flake Size: Small 004 Hex
METAL FLAKE FX is an EASY to apply Metal Flake paint. Metal Flake FX is highly concentrated with our Metal Flake and full coverage can be acheived with in a few coats, which then can be 2K clearcoated or be used as a base for our Candy effect paints.
Metal Flake FX paints are available in 3 sizes of Metal Flake: Small (004 Hex), Medium (008 Hex) and Large (015 Hex).
The Metalflake FX paint range:
- BLACK METAL FLAKE
- SILVER METAL FLAKE
- GUNMETAL METAL FLAKE
- GOLD METAL FLAKE
- DARK GOLD METAL FLAKE
- BRONZE METAL FLAKE
- ORANGE METAL FLAKE
- FLAME RED METAL FLAKE
- PINK METAL FLAKE
- PURPLE METAL FLAKE
- BLUE METAL FLAKE
- DEEP BLUE METAL FLAKE
- GREEN METAL FLAKE
- EMERALD METAL FLAKE
- COPPER METAL FLAKE
- WINE RED METAL FLAKE
- FUCHSIA METAL FLAKE
- CLEAR METAL FLAKE
- SKY BLUE METAL FLAKE
- BLURPLE METAL FLAKE
- PLUS ALL OUR HOLOGRAPHIC AND PRISM FLAKE COLOURS
METALFLAKE FX Paint Kits:
METALFLAKE FX 1 Quart Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 Quart of Base coat (Any Color)
- 1 Quart of METALFLAKE FX (Any Color)
- 1 Quart of Reducer
- 1 Quart 2K Show Clear Kit (includes Activator)
METALFLAKE FX 1 Gallon Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 Gallon of Base coat (Any Color)
- 1 Gallon of METALFLAKE FX (Any Color)
- 1 Gallon of Reducer
- 1 Gallon 2K Show Clear Kit (includes Activator)
Metalflake FX Application:
Apply our Metal Flake FX over any base color to produce a real custom effect. Depending on how heavy you want the flake effect, will depend on the amount of coats applied.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat
- Mix Metalflake FX 2-1 with Reducer and stir well.
- Apply 1-6 WET coats depending on the effect you desire. Leave 10-15 minutes between coats. (Always spray test panels before spraying you product or project)
- Apply our 2k Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss