Chromacoat Shifting effect changes colour right before your eyes. Chromacoat finishes are based on the revolutionary ChromaFlair Color shifting colorants. These are unique colorants that offers previously unattainable color performance, they actually change color depending on the angle from which they are viewed. More than just a subtle variation in shade, the color undergoes an almost magical transformation in appearance. On rounded curved surfaces and sharp angles will highlight the magical appearance of Chromacoat.
For Best performance use Specialist Paints Reducer and Mix 2-1
The unique colour range:
- Chromacoat Silver - Shifts from Silver - Green - Purple
- Chromacoat Cyan - Shifts from Cyan - Purple - Gold
- Chromacoat Green - Shifts from Green - Blue - Purple - Gold
- Chromacoat Blue - Shifts from Blue - Red - Gold
- Chromacoat Gold - Shifts From Gold - Silver
- Chromacoat Red - Shifts From Red - Gold
- Chromacoat Voodoo - Shifts from Purple - Green
- Chromacoat Swift Green - Shifts from Green - Blue
- Chromacoat Peacock - Shifts from Green - Blue - Purple - Green
- Chromacoat Golden Night - Shifts from Gold - Silver - Blue
- Chromacoat Flamingo - Shifts from Purple - Pink - Gold - Green
- Chromacoat Sunrise - Shifts from Gold - Silver - Purple
- Chromacoat Siren - Shifts from Silver - Green - Blue - Purple
- Chromacoat Heather - Shifts from Pinky Purple - Blue - Violet
Chromacoat Paint Kits:
Chromacoat Comes as 1 Gallon Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 Gallon of Black Base coat
- 1 Gallon of Chromacoat (Any Color)
- 1 Gallon of Reducer
- 1 Gallon 2k Show Clear including Activator
Chromacoat 1 Quart Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 Quart of Black Base coat
- 1 Quart of Chromacoat (Any Color)
- 1 Quart of Reducer
- 1 Quart 2k Show Clear including Activator.
Chromacoat is easy to apply and can even be applied by a airbrush. For best results use a Black base coat but using different colors will give you a real custom effect. Chromacoat can also mixed with our other product Candy, spectracoat, Sparkle, flip paint etc..
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Mix Chromacoat 2-1 with Reducer and stir well.
- Apply Chromacoat 2-5 coats depending on the effect you desire. Leave 10-15 minutes between coats. (Always spray test penals before spraying you product or project)
- Apply our 2k Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss finish.