Marble offers you an exciting paint finish. With Marble you can achieve the appearance of a deep marble, snake skin, plus many other effects. Marble is applied as a Midcoat that can simply be cleared over or try it with our Candy Paints.
(Note: This is a Water Based Coating)
- Aluminium Marble
- Blue Marble
- Gold Marble
- Green Marble
- Purple Marble
- Red Marble
- Silver Marble
Marble Paint Kits:
Marble Quart Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 Quart of Black Basecoat
- 1 Quart of Marble (Any Color)
- 1 Quart of Reducer
- 1 Quart of 2K Show Clear (includes Activator)
Marble Gallon Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 Gallon of Black Basecoat
- 1 Gallon of Marble (Any Color)
- 1 Gallon of Reducer
- 1 Gallon of 2K Show Clear (includes Activator)
Marble is easy to apply and can even be applied with an airbrush. For best results use a Black Basecoat, but using different colors will give you a real custom effect.
- Always spray test panels before spraying your product or project.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Basecoat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats. Wait 1 hour before applying the Marble Effect to ensure Basecoat is fully dry.
- Stir Marble well. Marble is ready to use.
- Apply 1-2 thin WET coats. Immediately use cling wrap, plastic sheeting or your choice of texturing tool to produce the desired effect. Apply cling wrap to the entire part, then rub the cling wrap down with your hand to insure contact with surface. Remove the cling wrap, leaving you with a marble like finish.
- Allow 1-2 hours drying time before applying a Candy or a 2K Clearcoat.