Lumo brings you the brightest custom paint finish. Lumo Paint is a high visibility Fluorescent coating in daylight and artificial light. Please remember to pick your application of this product carefully, it has limited lightfastness. USE WITH DISCRETION.
For Best performance use Specialist Paints Reducer and Mix 2-1
There are 5 Lumo colors:
- Green Lumo
- Pink Lumo
- Orange Lumo
- Red Lumo
- Yellow Lumo
Specialist Paints award winning Lumo is now available in a Aerosol Can. CANZ give high output with excellent Atomization and high transfer efficiency with no pressure drop during application. Using our CANZ can save on time & labour with no paint mixing or Spray gun cleaning.
To get the best result from LUMO CANZ we recommend using our 2K CLEAR-COAT CANZ. 2K CLEAR-COAT CANZ is the best 2k aerosol on the market!!
Lumo Paint Kits:
Lumo 1 Gallon Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 Gallon of White Base coat
- 1 Gallon of Lumo (Any Color)
- 1 Gallon of Reducer
- 1 Gallon of 2K Show Clear (includes Activator)
Lumo 1 Quart Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 Quart of White Base coat
- 1 Quart of Lumo (Any Color)
- 1 Quart of Reducer
- 1 Quart 2k Show Clear (includes Activator)
LUMO coatings are easy to apply and can even be applied by a airbrush. For best results use a White base coat. Please remember to pick your application of this product carefully, it has limited lightfastness. USE WITH DISCRETION
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Mix Lumo 2-1 with Reducer and stir well.
- Apply Lumo 3-6 coats depending on the effect you desire, leaving 15 minutes between coats. (Always spray test panels before spraying your product or project)
- Apply 2K Show Clear HI-UV Clearcoat for a Real Deep Gloss finish. IMPORTANT: Ensure Clearcoat is fully dry before removing from spray booth. This is to ensure daylight doesn't shine on paint work until fully dry giving full protection to the Lumo coating.