Lumo brings you the brightest custom paint finish. Lumo paint is a high visibility fluorescent coating in daylight and artificial light. Please remember to pick your application of this product carefully, it has limited lightfastness. USE WITH DISCRETION.
For best performance use Custom Paints Reducer and Mix 2-1
- Green Lumo
- Orange Lumo
- Pink Lumo
- Red Lumo
- Yellow Lumo
Our award winning Lumo is now available in an aerosol can. CANZ give high output with excellent Atomization and high transfer efficiency with no pressure drop during application. Using our CANZ can save on time and labor with no paint mixing or Spray Gun cleaning.
To get the best result from Lumo CANZ we recommend using our 2K Clearcoat CANZ. 2K Clearcoat CANZ is the best 2K Aerosol on the market!!!
Lumo Paint Kits:
Lumo Quart Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 Quart of White Basecoat
- 1 Quart of Lumo (Any Color)
- 1 Quart of Reducer
- 1 Quart of 2K Show Clear (includes Activator)
Lumo Gallon Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 Gallon of White Basecoat
- 1 Gallon of Lumo (Any Color)
- 1 Gallon of Reducer
- 1 Gallon of 2K Show Clear (includes Activator)
Lumo coatings are easy to apply and can even be applied with an airbrush. For best results use a White Basecoat. Please remember to pick your application of this product carefully, it has limited lightfastness. USE WITH DISCRETION.
- Always spray test panels before spraying your product or project.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Basecoat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Mix Lumo 2-1 with Reducer and stir well.
- Apply 3-6 coats of Lumo depending on the effect you desire, leaving 15 minutes between coats.
- Apply 2K Show Clear HI-UV Clearcoat for a Real Deep Gloss finish. IMPORTANT: Ensure Clearcoat is fully dry before removing from spray booth. This is to ensure daylight doesn't shine on paint work until fully dry giving full protection to the Lumo coating.