Chromacoat Aerosol Can Colors:
Chromacoat Shifting effect changes color right before your eyes. Chromacoat finishes are based on the revolutionary ChromaFlair Color shifting colorants. These are unique colorants that offers previously unattainable color performance, they actually change color depending on the angle from which they are viewed. More than just a subtle variation in shade, the color undergoes an almost magical transformation in appearance. On rounded curved surfaces and sharp angles will highlight the magical appearance of Chromacoat.
The unique colour range:
- Chromacoat Silver - Shifts from Silver - Green - Purple
- Chromacoat Cyan - Shifts from Cyan - Purple - Gold
- Chromacoat Green - Shifts from Green - Blue - Purple - Gold
- Chromacoat Blue - Shifts from Blue - Red - Gold
- Chromacoat Gold - Shifts From Gold - Silver
- Chromacoat Red - Shifts From Red - Gold
- Chromacoat Voodoo - Shifts from Purple - Green
- Chromacoat Swift Green - Shifts from Green - Blue
- Chromacoat Peacock - Shifts from Green - Blue - Purple - Green
- Chromacoat Golden Night - Shifts from Gold - Silver - Blue
- Chromacoat Flamingo - Shifts from Purple - Pink - Gold - Green
- Chromacoat Sunrise - Shifts from Gold - Silver - Purple
Chromacoat coatings are easy to apply and for best results use a Black base coat but using different colors will give you a real custom effect. Chromacoat colors can also be applied over our other effects such as Candy, Sparkle Pearl etc to get a true custom effect.
(Always spray test panels before spraying you product or project)
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Shake Custom Aerosol Can for 3-5 minutes.
- Apply 2-3 coats of base color leaving 5-10 minutes between coats. Leave for 60 minutes before applying the Chromacoat effect color.
- Apply Chromacoat 2-5 coats depending on the effect you desire. Leave 5-10 minutes between coats.
- For best results we suggest to apply our 2K Clear-coat Aerosol CANZ