Specialist Paints award winning Coatings are now available in a Aerosol Can. CANZ give high output with excellent Atomization and high transfer efficiency with no pressure drop during application. Using our CANZ can save on time & labour with no paint mixing or Spray gun cleaning. The CANZ range comes in a 12oz Aerosol can.
- High Performance 1 component Finishes
- Excellent Hardness; Chemical Resistance & Flexibility
- Suitable for use on a wide range of Plastics including HIPS; ABS; ABS/PC; PC; PVC, as well as suitable pre-treated metals
- Ideal as 1 Coat Finishes for a variety of end uses including Automotive; Electronics; Household Goods etc
- Used as base coat under 1 & 2 component Clear coat including Ultra Violet Cured
- Suitable for use with Cubic Printing Process
Flakes are the finest grade you can buy, there are ultra thin, easy to smooth out and have outstanding sparkle. Apply our Flakes over any base color to produce a real custom effect.
There are 13 Custom Aerosol Can Flake colors and come in our small size Flake 004 Hex.
- Dark Gold Flake
- Flame Red Flake
- Bronze Flake
- Purple Flake
- Blue Flake
- Emerald Flake
- Silver Flake
- Copper Flake
- Deep Blue Flake
- Orange Flake
- Fuchsia Flake
- Clear Flake
- Pink Flake
- Gold Flake
- Please contact for more colors
Flakes Custom Aerosol CANZ are easy to apply and for best results use a Black base coat but using different colors will give you a real custom effect. Flakes Custom Aerosol CANZ colors can also be applied over our other Liquid, spectracoat, Pearl, flip paint to get true custom effect.
(Always spray test panels before spraying you product or project)
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Shake Custom Aerosol Can for 5 minutes.
- Apply 2-3 coats of base color leaving 5-10 minutes between coats. Leave for 30 minutes before applying the Flakes effect.
- Apply 2-5 coats depending on the Flakes effect you desire. Leave 5-10 minutes between coats.
- For best results we suggest to apply our 2K Clear-coat Aerosol CANZ