Price includes Liquid color only this is a Mid coat that requires spraying over a colored base to achieve the effect you see in the pictures provided, Please take note of colored base from pictures and purchase the correct Base color from our Base color selection in our store.
Liquid custom colors are used to produce color-changing paint ( flip paint ) finishes that range from very subtle to very dramatic. The color of the base coat applied under mid-coat dramatically effects the final color and shift color. Dark colored basecoats provide the most color change with light base coats providing clear and sophisticated pastel and opalescent color shifts. Each Liquid custom product has the potential to produce an infinite number of color shift effects depending on basecoat color selection.
There are 5 dramatic Liquid colors:
- Liquid Aqua - shifting from Green to Blue - Discontinued
- Liquid Gold - shifting from Gold to Green to Blue
- Liquid Red - shifting from Red to Gold to Green - Discontinued
- Liquid Charcoal - shifting from Gray to Green to Blue
- Liquid Purple
- Liquid Emerald
Liquid coatings are easy to apply and can even be applied by a airbrush. For best results use a Black base coat but using different colors will give you a real custom effect. Liquid colors can also mixed with our other product Candy, Spectracoat, Sparkle, flip paint etc..
(Always spray test panels before spraying you product or project)
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Shake Custom Aerosol Can for 5 minutes.
- Apply 2-3 coats of base color leaving 5-10 minutes between coats. Leave for 30 minutes before applying the Liquid effect color.
- Apply 2-5 coats depending on the Liquid effect you desire. Leave 5-10 minutes between coats.
- For best results we suggest to apply our 2K Clear-coat Aerosol CANZ