Spectracoat is a Prismatic tidal wave which creates alluring 3D iridescent colors that appear to move right before your eyes! Spectracoat looks like liquid silver in low light and a flowing liquid silver rainbow in bright light. rounded curved surfaces and sharp angles will highlight the magical appearance of Spectracoat. ( flip paint )
- Spectracoat Silver.
- Spectracoat Pink.
- Spectracoat Blue.
- Spectracoat Purple.
- Spectracoat Green.
- Spectracoat Black.
- Spectracoat Light Pink.
- Spectracoat Light Blue.
- Spectracoat Light Purple.
- Spectracoat Light Green.
- Spectracoat Gunmetal.
(Always spray test panels before spraying you product or project)
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Apply Chromacoat 2-5 coats depending on the effect you desire. Leave 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Apply 2K Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss finish
Spectracoat Aerosol Cans
Our award winning Spectracoat are available in a Aerosol can. Our Aerosol cans give high output with excellent atomization and high transfer efficiency with no pressure drop during application. Using our aerosol cans saves you time & labour with no paint mixing or Spray gun cleaning.
To get the best result from our Spectracoat aerosol cans we recommend using our 2K CLEAR-COAT CANZ.There the best 2k aerosol can on the market!!