Liquid custom colors are used to produce color changing paint (Flip Paint) finishes that range from very subtle to very dramatic. The color of the Basecoat applied under the Midcoat dramatically effects the final color and shift color. Dark colored Basecoats provide the most color change, with light colored Basecoats providing clear and sophisticated pastel and opalescent color shifts. Each Liquid custom product has the potential to produce an infinite number of color shift effects depending on Basecoat color selection.
(Note: This product is a translucent Midcoat and will require spraying over the colored Basecoat as stated in the pictures provided. Basecoat colors are not included.)
The Inspire Airbrush range is twice the strength as our Custom Paint range. This is to help reduce the amount of coats needed for the airbrush artist. All colors come ready to use.
Inspire Airbrush Liquid Colors:
- Liquid Emerald - Shifts from Green - Blue
- Liquid Gold - Shifts from Gold - Green - Blue
- Liquid Purple - Shifts from Purple - Red - Gold - Green
- Liquid Red - Shifts from Red - Gold - Green - Discontinued
- Always spray test panels before spraying your product or project.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Basecoat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Apply 2-5 coats of Liquid depending on the effect you desire. Leave 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Apply 2K Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss finish.