Shadow Chrome Aerosol Can:
Shadow Chrome Aerosol Kit:
- 1 x Base Color (Black Base)
- 1 x Pearl Color
- 1 x 2K Clearcoat
Shadow Chrome produces the most realistic Metallic Paint finishes available. Anyone can reproduce the authentic look of real metal in minutes. Shadow Chrome can be found on a variety of OEM applications ranging from Alloy wheels to interior components.
Shadow Chrome coatings are easy to apply. For best results use a Black base coat but you can use silver, grey and white will give you a different Shade of Shadow Chrome. Also applying Shadow Chrome over a Gloss will give a more reflective effect.
(Always spray test panels before spraying you product or project)
- 1st Step if you've never sprayed this product is to do test samples, or call our help line and get guidance to apply this product correctly, as this will not be sprayed the same as a regular base coat paint.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Shake Custom Aerosol Can for 3-5 minutes.
- Apply 2-3 coats of base color leaving 5-10 minutes between coats. Leave for 60 minutes before applying the Shadow Chrome effect color.
- Apply 2-4 light coats of Shadow Chrome depending on the effect you desire. Leave 5-10 minutes between coats.
- For best results we suggest to apply our 2K Clear-coat Aerosol CANZ