Liquid custom colors are used to produce color-changing paint ( flip paint ) finishes that range from very subtle to very dramatic. The color of the base coat applied under mid-coat dramatically effects the final color and shift color. Dark colored Base coats provide the most color change with light base coats providing clear and sophisticated pastel and opalescent color shifts. Each Liquid custom product has the potential to produce an infinite number of color shift effects depending on Base coat color selection.
Liquid Aerosol Kit:
- 1 x 12oz Aerosol of Base Color
- 1 x 12oz Aerosol of Liquid Color
- 1 x 12oz Aerosol of 2K Clearcoat
There are 5 dramatic Liquid colors:
- Liquid Aqua - shifting from Green to Blue - Discontinued
- Liquid Gold - shifting from Gold to Green to Blue
- Liquid Red - shifting from Red to Gold to Green - Discontinued
- Liquid Charcoal - shifting from Gray to Green to Blue
Liquid coatings are easy to apply and can even be applied by a airbrush. For best results use a Black base coat but using different colors will give you a real custom effect. Liquid colors can also mixed with our other product Candy, Spectracoat, Sparkle, flip paint etc..
(Always spray test panels before spraying you product or project)
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Shake Custom Aerosol Can for 5 minutes.
- Apply 2-3 coats of base color leaving 5-10 minutes between coats. Leave for 30 minutes before applying the Liquid effect color.
- Apply 2-5 coats depending on the Liquid effect you desire. Leave 5-10 minutes between coats.
- For best results we suggest to apply our 2K Clear-coat Aerosol CANZ
- High Performance 1 component Finishes
- Excellent Hardness; Chemical Resistance & Flexibility
- Suitable for use on a wide range of Plastics including HIPS; ABS; ABS/PC; PC; PVC, as well as suitable pre-treated metals
- Ideal as 1 Coat Finishes for a variety of end uses including Automotive; Electronics; Household Goods etc
- Used as base coat under 1 & 2 component Clear coat including Ultra Violet Cured
- Suitable for use with Cubic Printing Process