Liquid custom colors are used to produce color-changing paint (Flip Paint) finishes that range from very subtle to very dramatic. The color of the Basecoat applied under the Midcoat dramatically affects the final color and shift color. Dark colored Basecoats provide the most color change, with light colored Basecoats providing clear and sophisticated pastel and opalescent color shifts. Each Liquid custom product has the potential to produce an infinite number of color shift effects depending on Basecoat color selection.
For best performance use Custom Paints Reducer and Mix 2-1
- Liquid Emerald - Shifts from Green to Blue
- Liquid Gold - Shifts from Gold to Green to Blue
- Liquid Purple - Shifts from Purple to Red to Gold to Green
- Liquid Red - Shifts from Red to Gold to Green - Discontinued
Our award winning Liquid is now available in an aerosol can. CANZ give high output with excellent Atomization and high transfer efficiency with no pressure drop during application. Using our CANZ can save on time and labor with no paint mixing or Spray Gun cleaning.
To get the best result from Liquid CANZ we recommend using our 2K Clearcoat CANZ. 2K Clearcoat CANZ is the best 2K Aerosol on the market!!!
Liquid Paint Kits:
Liquid Quart Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 Quart of Basecoat (Any color)
- 1 Quart of Liquid (Any Color)
- 1 Quart of Reducer
- 1 Quart of 2K Show Clear (includes Activator)
Liquid Gallon Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 Gallon of Basecoat (Any color)
- 1 Gallon of Liquid (Any color)
- 1 Gallon of Reducer
- 1 Gallon of 2K Show Clear (includes Activator)
Liquid coatings are easy to apply and can even be applied with an airbrush. For best results use a Black Basecoat, but using different colors will give you a real custom effect. Liquid colors can also mixed with our other products: Candy, Spectracoat, Sparkle Pearl, Flip Paint, etc.
- Always spray test panels before spraying your product or project.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Basecoat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Mix Liquid 2-1 with Reducer and stir well.
- Apply 3-4 coats of Liquid depending on the effect you desire. Leave 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Apply 2-3 coats of 2K Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss finish.