Liquid custom colors are used to produce color-changing paint ( flip paint ) finishes that range from very subtle to very dramatic. The color of the base coat applied under mid-coat dramatically effects the final color and shift color. Dark colored base coats provide the most color change with light base coats providing clear and sophisticated pastel and opalescent color shifts. Each Liquid custom product has the potential to produce an infinite number of color shift effects depending on base coat color selection.
There are 4 dramatic Liquid colors:
- Liquid Aqua - shifting from Green to Blue - Discontinued
- Liquid Gold - shifting from Gold to Green to Blue
- Liquid Red - shifting from Red to Gold to Green - Discontinued
- Liquid Charcoal - shifting from Gray to Green to Blue
- Liquid Purple
Liquid Paint Kits:
Liquid Quart Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- Quart of Base coat Black (Any color)
- Quart of Liquid (Any Color)
- Quart of Reducer
- Quart 2K Show Clear (includes Activator)
Our award winning Liquid is now available in a aerosol can. CANZ give high output with excellent Atomization and high transfer efficiency with no pressure drop during application. Using our CANZ can save on time & labor with no paint mixing or Spray gun cleaning.
Liquid coatings are easy to apply and can even be applied by a airbrush. For best results use a Black base coat but using different colors will give you a real custom effect. Liquid colors can also mixed with our other product Candy, Spectracoat, Sparkle, flip paint etc..
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Mix Liquid 2-1 with Reducer and stir well.
- Apply Liquid 3-4 coats depending on the effect you desire. Leave 10-15 minutes between coats. (Always spray test panels before spraying you product or project)
- Apply 2-3 coats of 2K Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss